Northeast Ohio Carpet Cleaners
We want to be your carpet cleaners in Northeast Ohio.
Did you know that clean carpet is a major factor when it comes to indoor air quality? Well it is, and well-maintained carpet can make a big difference in how you feel and even in how your home smells. Carpet acts as a giant air filter by attracting dirt and allergens such as dust mites and pet dander. Eventually, even with regular vacuuming, the fibers in the carpet become "clogged" and loose their ability to attract and hold contaminants. When that happens, the quality of the air inside your home is dramatically diminished. Because of this, the E.P.A. recommends cleaning your carpets every 6 to 12 months under normal conditions.
Below is a partial list of what you can expect when you entrust K&L Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning with your carpet cleaning needs. Every job, big or small will receive the following attention to detail and the same level of quality service:
- You will ALWAYS get Kevin, Lisa, or Monica as your cleaning team, not hired help
- A thorough pre-inspection
- When necessary, a thorough pre-vacuum
- We will use the State of the art equipment - Heat Agitation Quality Solution and Hot Water extracts the soil
- No extra charge for furniture moving (for liability reasons we don't move electronics and ask that you have all breakables removed from the furniture)
- We do not charge extra for most spot removal (With the exception of certain stains like red dye, wine, pet urine, etc.)
- We ALWAYS use extra drying passes to leave your carpet as dry as possible
YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS GUARANTEED!